Content Designer / Script Writer
Posted March 14, 2018
ESI Design is one of the world’s foremost experience design firms. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, and doers we work at the intersection of physical, digital and social design. Whether we are inspiring customer-centric innovation for international corporations or inventing new ways to activate public institutions, our mission is the same — to inspire conversation, collaboration, and action.
ESI Design is seeking a versatile, tech-savvy Content Designer experienced in developing content and scripts for multimedia installations and writing client presentations and reports. The Content Designer will participate as a member of creative interdisciplinary teams to develop a broad range of designs — all dedicated to creating great end-user experiences.
This role is perfect for a curious, creative and detail-orientated designer who is excited by the challenge of creating and expressing user-focused multimedia experiences.
- Multi–tasker. Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage timelines.
- Team player. Works collaboratively with an internal multidisciplinary design team that includes AV systems designers, UX /UI designers, writers, graphic designers and project managers. As a flexible designer, he/she must be able to adopt feedback into improving the design, and work on co-created designs.
- Passionate. Enthusiastic about research and suggesting design solutions.
- Problem Solver. Strong, innovative and strategic approach to creating and delivering design intent both internally and directly to clients.
- Self–starter. Proactive working style, with strong sense of self-initiation.
- Stellar communicator.
- Able to articulate his/her ideas to internal teams as well as to clients.
- Able to interact with clients to establish design criteria and communicate concepts.
- Be able to present design concepts verbally and visually; both internally and directly to clients.
- Meet with clients (corporate, retail, and institutional) to discern project goals and intended audience
- Work as a member of interdisciplinary design teams to develop innovative concepts
- Write polished presentations and reports that articulate the design to the client
- Research content and visual assets
- Develop and script print materials, videos, and interactive media geared toward the intended audience
The successful candidate possesses:
- 5+ years’ experience developing content and writing for the corporate or institutional sectors
- Ability to work independently and as part of a creative team
- Ability to work quickly, meet deadlines, and handle multiple assignments
- Excellent communication skills and a strong, concise writing style
- Experience preparing and participating in client presentations
- Strong portfolio of sample scripts or final products that illustrate expertise in developing in-depth content, powerful media pieces, and engaging visitor experiences
Please no phone calls or unscheduled appointments/walk-ins.
To be considered, please e-mail your cover letter and resume with the position as the subject to: email@example.com
Additional OpportunitiesFreelance Media Producer Senior 3D Designer Freelance Junior 3D Renderer / Architectural Visualizer Senior Physical/Architectural Designer Media Production/Project Coordinator
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Get in touch by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.