Senior Environmental Graphic Designer
Posted November 24, 2017
ESI Design is one of the world’s foremost experience design firms. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, and doers we work at the intersection of physical, digital and social design.Whether we are inspiring customer-centric innovation for international corporations or inventing new ways to activate public institutions, our mission is the same — to inspire conversation, collaboration, and action.
We are seeking an Senior Environmental Graphic Designer:
- Development of compelling design solutions with a focus on branded environments, wayfinding, signage systems, and interpretive graphics
- Collaboration with the team during research, concept, design, and production phases
- Assessment, mapping, and documentation of sites
- Preparation of detailed design drawings and supporting materials
- Production and installation oversight
- Outstanding design and typography skills
- Keen sense for designing logos, brand elements, and palettes
- Creative, detail-oriented and able to exercise independent judgment
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Ability to design powerful, clear diagrams and information graphics
- Ability to read and understand basic architectural plans
- Ability to produce to-scale drawings of designs
- Ability to produce location plans and graphics schedules
- Understanding of production requirements, materials, and methods
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including CADTools and MSOffice
- Degree in Graphic Design or a related subject
- 10 years related professional experience
Please no phone calls or unscheduled appointments/walk-ins.
To be considered, please e-mail your cover letter and resume with the position as the subject to: email@example.com
Additional OpportunitiesFreelance Media Producer Senior Technical Producer Senior Interaction Designer – Immersive Media Environment Project Manager Senior 3D Designer Freelance Junior 3D Renderer / Architectural Visualizer Physical Designer (Architectural Designer / Exhibition Designer)
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Get in touch by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.