Freelance Media Producer
Posted November 5, 2017
ESI Design is one of the world’s foremost experience design firms. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, and doers we work at the intersection of physical, digital and social design. Whether we are inspiring customer-centric innovation for international corporations or inventing new ways to activate public institutions, our mission is the same — to inspire conversation, collaboration, and action.
ESI is seeking a freelance media producer to manage several upcoming projects. We’re looking for a problem solver that knows every detail of any given project and serves as the central hub for both clients and the internal ESI team. They need to have a strong understanding of media production process in order to know what to expect, and how to steer themselves, team members and production partners. While the position is freelance, there is the opportunity for on-going relationship in a freelance or staff capacity.
The position requires the ability to plan and lead a multidisciplinary media production team that serves as a center of ESI’s Media Production and Creative Technology departments. Experience in content rich multimedia exhibitions, entertainment, or related industry is a requirement.
- Stellar communicator.
- Ability to articulate cohesive production plan with both internal design and production teams in both written and verbal communications.
- Lead client meetings to ensure the project meets stated objectives and remains on task and schedule.
- A planner.
- Develop an accurate and realistic production strategy involving various vendors and team members.
- Can define project requirements to manage an effective production team.
- Management skills.
- Work in close collaboration with Media Production & Technology teams to insure production planning is seamlessly aligned.
- Identify how to deliver the best creative without jeopardizing schedule or budget.
- Ability to independently lead & make decisions that balance the needs of the client with internal team goals.
- Keep track of progress of team members and vendors to make sure they hit their goals.
- Multi-tasker. Manage & execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem solver. Strong, innovative and initiative-seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Detail oriented. Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
THE IDEAL PERSON
- 5+ years of experience as a producer or manager of content rich programming in institutional, entertainment, multimedia, or other related industries involving creative technology.
- Has media production experience of large-scale installations.
- Has experience managing interdisciplinary project teams that include both internal resources and external vendors.
- Feels comfortable interacting with senior level clients.
- Isn’t overwhelmed by managing multiple projects at once.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
Please no phone calls or unscheduled appointments/walk-ins.
To be considered, please e-mail your cover letter and resume with the position as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional OpportunitiesSenior 3D Designer Freelance Junior 3D Renderer / Architectural Visualizer Senior Physical/Architectural Designer Media Production/Project Coordinator Content Designer / Script Writer
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Get in touch by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.