Intermediate to Senior Physical Designer
Posted May 16, 2019
ESI Design is one of the world’s foremost experience design firms. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, and doers we work at the intersection of physical, digital and social design.
Whether we are inspiring customer-centric innovation for international corporations or inventing new ways to activate public institutions, our mission is the same — to inspire conversation, collaboration, and action.
ESI Design is seeking a Senior Physical Designer to join its team (large-scale media experience projects, institutional environments, museum exhibits, and corporate installations). In this role,you will be designing compelling spaces through architectural visualization - 3D,renderings and drawings. You will also be designing interactives and complex visitor experiences, and bringing these into alignment with project content.
This role is perfect for a curious, inventive and rigorous senior designer who is excited by the challenge of creating compelling spatial design experiences and relentless in pursuing the right design solution.
- Multi-tasker. Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage timelines.
- Great Spatial Design Chops. Possesses amazing design vision and sensibilities, with the skill set to successfully execute ideas.
- Team player. Works collaboratively with an internal multidisciplinary design team that includes AV systems designers, UX/UI designers, writers and content designers, graphic designers and Project Managers. As a flexible designer, he/she must be able to adopt feedback into improving the design, and work on co-created designs.
- Passionate. Enthusiastic about exploring design solutions and pushing boundaries.
- Problem Solver. Strong, innovative and strategic approach to finding design solutions.
- Self-starter. Proactive working style, with strong sense of self-initiation.
- Stellar communicator.
· Able to articulate his/her ideas to internal teams as well as to clients.
· Able to interact with clients to establish design criteria and communicate concepts.
· Be able to present design concepts verbally and visually; both internally and directly to clients.
The Ideal Person
- 5-7+ years of experience with strong spatial design skills
- Professional degree in Architecture, Industrial Design or Exhibit Design
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Get in touch by emailing your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.