Media Production/Project Coordinator
Posted March 12, 2018
ESI Design is one of the world’s foremost experience design firms. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, and doers we work at the intersection of physical, digital and social design. Whether we are inspiring customer-centric innovation for international corporations or inventing new ways to activate public institutions, our mission is the same — to inspire conversation, collaboration, and action.
We are currently seeking a full time Coordinator to join our team. The Coordinator will support both the Software & Media Production and Project Management departments. We create large-scale installation projects and the Coordinator is responsible for helping to plan, organize and run these projects, working with top designers in the field of interactive and media design.
- Multi-tasker. Be able to work with two different departments and work on multiple projects.
- Team player.
- Works collaboratively with an internal multidisciplinary team.
- Supporting Media Producer or Project Manager in team organization and communication
- Passionate. Enthusiastic about experience design and technology.
- Problem Solver. Strong, innovative and initiative-seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
- Self-starter. Proactive working style, with strong sense of self-initiation.
- Stellar communicator.
- Able to articulate his/her ideas
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Able to organize Client feedback
- A Planner and Organizer.
- Coordinating team, scheduling meetings and reviews
- Task tracking for the team
- Organizing client, partner & team feedback/notes
- Developing and tracking content matrix
- Coordination of deliverables and feedback to software/media partners
- Planning and assisting in mock-up reviews
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Highly organized with the ability to efficiently use time
- Careful attention to detail
- Experience with software and media production
- Comfortable with a range of software applications, including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), FastTrack, Basecamp, Google Docs. Familiarity with Adobe products (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
Please no phone calls or unscheduled appointments/walk-ins.
To be considered, please e-mail your cover letter and resume with the position as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional OpportunitiesSenior Environmental Graphic Designer Freelance Media Producer Senior Technical Producer Senior 3D Designer Freelance Junior 3D Renderer / Architectural Visualizer Senior Physical/Architectural Designer Content Designer / Script Writer
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Get in touch by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.