Posted September 16, 2019
ESI Design is one of the world’s foremost experience design firms. As an interdisciplinary team of problem solvers, designers, and doers we work at the intersection of physical, digital and social design. Whether we are inspiring customer-centric innovation for international corporations or inventing new ways to activate public institutions, our mission is the same — to inspire conversation, collaboration, and action.
We are seeking a Senior Producer to join our team to develop simulation / game based experiences.
Your Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Build and own the product plan while overseeing development effort, keeping product development on schedule, within budget, and hitting the creative vision.
- Work with the team members to ensure timelines are realistic and deliverables are scope to allow for confident delivery of the highest possible quality within the time allotted.
- Track and prioritize development tasks to make sure we hit team goals on time.
- Be the liaison between the studio and third-party development partners, including platform owners, publishers, outsourcing partners.
- Be one with the status of the project. Communicate this effectively to the team, executives and publishing partners.
- Support leads in holding the creative vision – be a project knowledge base for inside and outside of the company.
- Run meeting and playtests. Drive agendas and achieve defined goals. Communicate the resulting information, decisions and tasks to the team.
- Lead day to day playtesting and manage QA operations.
- Own and coordinate the product release cycle. Manage releases as for things as simple as internal team playtests to full release.
- Love of games and interactive experiences.
- A minimum of 6 years of industry experience in an internal production role.
- Must have worked on at least two simulation / game based projects throughout the entire product cycle.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills with strong attentions to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of how games are made.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow-through to completion.
- Superior product management skills with hands-on experience with multiple different product management methodologies.
- Great interpersonal and facilitation abilities.
- A deep desire to make game development better for all those involved.
Would Love to See:
- Previous hands-on development experience.
- Experience in bringing a product through release cycle.
- Experience in multiplayer games a plus.
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack, or Project.
- Experience with outsourcing management a plus.
Additional OpportunitiesMarketing & Communications Internship Senior Experiential Graphic Designer Senior Interaction Designer Visual Systems Engineer / Creative Technologist
DON'T SEE A ROLE THAT FITS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Get in touch by emailing your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.